Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Illustration: Game of Thrones Map


Via: Reddit

I found this browsing through the Game of Thrones Subreddit, enjoying all the memes last weekend's episode spawned. I initially couldn't believe it was hand drawn, but after seeing the rest of Reiner's DeviantArt gallery, I realized that he's just an incredibly gifted artist. As I write this, Reddit is begging him to offer this as a poster print.

Redditors are evenly split between those telling him that it would be totally legal to sell prints without permission and those offering schemes to get Reiner's art in front of George R.R. Martin so that he can give it his personal stamp of approval.  Personally, I don't care how it happens, I just want one of these on my wall.

Click through to the Reddit thread to give this guy a much-deserved upvote.  Then, check out his interview in the first part of Artcore's new interview series, Draw Four.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...