Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Link Round-Up: October 2, 2012

Periodic Table of Minecraft by Egeres Dvl


News: Painting of younger Mona Lisa unveiled

Ana Yogui has created an adorable series of Star Wars themed amigurumi (small crocheted stuffed toys) crochet patterns for you to knit yourself.  The patterns are available at the MyseriousCats Etsy store and Ana's personal website.

"I asked my dad to paint a Batman picture for my apartment and received this in three days." Via: Reddit

Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Junot Diaz Discusses His Love Of Comics: "I'm a Dominican writer who writes about people in Santo Domingo and New Jersey," he said. "In many people's minds, I'm already in the nichest niche of nichedom. So it doesn't make any difference if I throw in a couple of references to Galactus."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...